- Charity Projects (3)
- Knitting (or other fiber techniques) for charity organizations.
- Charts and Other Helpful Resources (46)
- Garment size charts, yarn conversion charts, knitting needle sizes and more!
- Fabric and Fiber Information (22)
- Properties of various fibers, care techniques, moth prevention and heirloom conservation.
- FiberNet (4)
- The dean of fiber-related mailing lists, FiberNet dates back to the days before the internet, when it was run by Ron Parker as a dial-up BBS. Subjects include all things related to fiber pursuits; no chat. Digest and individual message forms available.
- Gallery of Fiber Artists (71)
- Links to web sites that feature work by fiber artists in various techniques.
- Handmade for Sale (55)
- Handmade fiber and bead items. Includes knitted, woven, beaded, spun, crocheted, and other techniques.
- Knitting Patterns (94)
- Knitting patterns available online.
- Liturgical Threads (18)
- Resources, links, book reviews and discussion of all types of fiber arts used in a liturgical setting. Techniques include embroidery, weaving, lace, quilting and others.
- TechKnit (3)
- No-chat knitting discussion, via email. Searchable archives dating from 1996 to the present.